Titan Poker is the leading room on the leading poker network, iPoker. This poker room has been around for 8 years and they continue to better their product year after year. Titan Poker does not use the same gimmicks common at other poker rooms. The online poker bonus deal available at Titan Poker in 2012 does not include the usual fluff or the unreasonable clearance requirements and confusing clauses. This blog post will cover two things: the best Titan Poker bonus code and a review of this poker room.
Titan Poker Bonus Code – 200% Up To $2,000
There are few online poker room bonuses that can compete with this 200% match bonus. The traditional poker bonus is a 100% match so this bonus is already significantly better than most. The cap is set at $2,000, four times larger than the traditional $500 cap found elsewhere. This Titan Poker bonus offer is not available to everyone though. To claim it you must enter the bonus code Titan Poker 2000DOL.
The other benefits that come after using this bonus code at Titan Poker include:
- Freerolls – Everything from $2,500 private freerolls to $25 boosters available at all.
- Titan Poker Guru – This tool will help you become a better player at Titan Poker. Few poker rooms care if you play good or bad, they just want your rake. Titan Poker has done everything possible to strengthen all new players so that they will in turn have a better overall experience.
- Mentor Calculator – This simple tool is not as advanced at the Guru but it can help you understand certain situations at the poker tables. With knowledge comes power.
2012 Titan Poker Review
I’m going to start with the traffic at Titan Poker. There are 25,000-30,000 people logged in during the busy hours at Titan Poker. Around 8,000 of these are cash game players. The average online poker room these days is lucky to have a few hundred real money players at any given time. Titan Poker draws in so many players through the great poker bonus and welcome package listed above but many also come to Titan Poker because of the software, promotions and their well known reputation for fairness.
There are many rogue poker rooms out there so it only makes sense for new online poker players to simply open an account with the best. As I mentioned before other poker sites use generic gimmicks to draw players but Titan Poker doesn’t need to do anything like that. They have a great reputation, a clean record and an excellent product.
The Titan Poker software features Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Omaha HL, 7 Card Stud and 5 Card Stud. Not too many poker sites offer 5 Card Stud and I must warn you that this card game can be very addicting. I think it is the simpleness and the constant bluffing that forces people to love this uncommon game.
Titan Poker also features an impressive tournament line-up that includes extremely large guaranteed jackpots and cool concepts, here are a couple examples:
- $200,000 GTD – Titan Poker runs this tourney every Sunday. You can buy directly in for $215 or satellite your way in for as little as $5.50.
- Fort Knox Jackpot Sitngos – Sitngo Jackpot contests are very fun and were pioneered by Titan Poker. If you win six of these $50+$9, 6-seat sitngos in a row you will win the jackpot which currently stands at over $115,000.
This Titan Poker review really hasn’t touched on many topics but I’m sure you are getting the picture. Titan Poker is a great place to play poker for fun or real money and they are giving out the best online poker bonus I have seen in years. Just remember to use the bonus code for Titan Poker listed at the top of this post.